Gaia Beeswax Bread Bag
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% natural material
- Easy to clean
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWLB-01, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4270000174520
Frequently bought together with Gaia Repair Wax
The Organic Beeswax Bread Bag by gaia is sustainable, breathable and keeps bread fresher for longer without the risk of causing mould. It is also perfect for storing sandwiches or freezing bread. The versatile bag is made from 100% natural materials making it a great alternative to plastic bags.
Size: 24 x 20 cm
Directions for use:
- Place the bread or vegetables into the bag.
- Fold the open end 1 - 2 times and use the warmth of your hands to mould the beeswax, i.e. seal the bag.
- Invert the bag after use and rinse it with cold water before reusing it.
- Freezing: place bread or vegetables in the gaia bag and seal it. Make sure that air does not enter the bag.
- Place the bag with its contents in the freezer avoiding contact with other food items.
- Due to hygiene reasons, meat and fish should not be wrapped in the bag.
- Do not place the beeswax cloths in the dishwasher as the wax may melt.
- The beeswax cloth does not serve as a surface for cutting or chopping products.
- Do not place the bag in the microwave and do not use it to cover hot food as the wax may melt.
|Type of Product:||Beeswax Cloths, Bags for Food Storage and Shopping|
FAQs - Beeswax Wrap
Questions & Answers about Gaia Beeswax Bread Bag
English reviews written for Gaia Beeswax Bread Bag
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 11.300 products
with SLL encryption technology