Farfalla Cedar wood red (Virginia Cedar) wildly grown
Energetic and enforcing
Features & Advantages
- Wildly grown
- Energy boost
- Also effective against moths and insects
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxzedes, Content: 10 mls, EAN: 7612534011389
Although it is sold as "Red Cedar" worldwide, the strongly aromatic, reddish wood actually belongs to the Cypress family. The wood is highly sought after because it is hardly infested by insects. The fragrance is cedar like, but somewhat harsher and more intense. The essential oil is energetically invigorating and energy boosting. Very resistant against moths and insects. Avoid during pregnancy and in infants.
Essential oils by Farfalla are 100% natural, almost all oils originate from organic cultivation or are fair traded, organic wild collection (FairWild). Essential oils are used for room fragrances, as additives for water, and they may also be used for inhalation.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.