The light fruity scent of the chamomile is a reflection of the fields of Piedmont. The blossoms are comparable to the sun, whose golden rays are able to penetrate and loosen the most deep-seated tension.
- Consult aromatherapy literature before use.
- High dosages may cause skin irritations.
Children's massage oil for a good night's rest: mix 50 ml of organic almond oil with 2 drops of bergamot, 1 drop of tangerine, 1 drop of lavender and 1 drop of Roman chamomile.
- Origin: Italy
- Plant part used: Blossoms
- Production type:Steam distillation
- Botanical Name: Chamaemelum nobile
|Type of Product (metainfo):||Home Fragrances|
Ingredients (INCI): Chamaemelum nobile