Continenta Rubberwood Cheese Cutter
Handy accessory for cheese lovers
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
This is the perfect cheese accessory for cheese lovers. The 2cm high board made of robust rubberwood comes in a practical size and is solidly built. The strong wire effortlessly cuts any soft to medium-hard block of cheese into slices.
The wire is robust and won't create wafer-thin slices, but it's more durable!
- Resistant and robust
- For soft to medium-hard cheese
- Sustainably sourced rubberwood
- Minimalist, timeless design
- Treated with food-safe oil
- The wire can be replaced if needed
- A spare wire included
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and lay flat to dry
- Avoid exposure to moisture and strong temperature differences
- Do not put in the dishwasher
- Re-oil as necessary
Material : rubberwood
Size: 24 x 17.5cm
|Type of Product:
|Bread & Cutting Boards, Cheese Knives & Slicers
|Handwash only, Handmade - slight irregularities are possible and do not constitute a reason for complaint
|Sustainably produced, Natural material - colours may vary, Natural material - deviations in the grain of the wood are possible