Radis & Capucine "Visualise Nature" Children's Growing Set
Watch roots grown & earthworms earthworm!
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The complete set includes a vivarium
- With 4 types of seeds & coconut fibre tabs
- Observe for up to 6 months
Item no.: XPF-RC-11038, Content: 1 item, EAN: 3598760110383
Kiddos are sure to be amazed when they can watch the seeds that they planted grow roots and then veggies! Any kid would be amazed to watch earthworms crawl through the ground - up close! The completely transparent vivarium offers up to 6 months of observation fun. You can enjoy the seeds even longer if they are planted on the edge of the vivarium. As soon as the seeds have rooted and the first fruits have formed, earthworms can be used as hard-working helpers.
By layering earth, sand and puzzolan in different colours in the vivarium, you can enjoy watching the earthworms dig tunnels and gradually mix everything up.
The vivarium is the perfect gift for inquisitive kids and young researchers - but adults will also be thrilled to have such a close glimpse at nature!
How to use the vivarium:
- Place seeds on the top edge of the vivarium so that the roots will be clearly visible
- Water regularly
- It is best to only plant as many seeds as you can fit along the edge of the vivarium so that you can see them the best.
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Earthworms are not included - you must order them independently
- Earthworms are living animals and need water regularly. Always put dead leaves on the surface of the soil to make sure they have enough to eat.
The Explorer Set contains:
- 1 transparent vivarium (30 x 23.5 x 6 cm)
- 8 dehydrated coconut soil discs
- 1 bag of sand (800 g)
- 1 sachet of puzzolan (200 g)
- 1 bag of radishes, carrots and bean seeds
- 2 peanut seeds
|Type of Product:||Plants|
|Warning:||Use only under adult supervision!, CAUTION! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts that can be swallowed.|