Lechuza PON Substrate
Mineral plant substrate
Features & Advantages
- Available in 4 different sizes
- For an optimal air-water ratio
- Not a target for fungi and pests
- Sustainably produced
Item no.: LEC-19562, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4008789195623
The mineral plant substrate PON offers plants an optimal air-water ratio and a stable pH value. It acts as a reservoir for water, nutrients and fertiliser which it releases slowly to the plants as required.
Thanks to its excellent drainage properties, it prevents waterlogged roots. It consists of high-quality zeolites, pumice and light lava and remains structurally stable because, compared to soil, the substrate can neither compact nor clump.
Due to its purely mineral composition, the substrate is not an attractive habitat for fungi or pests and is therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
The best choice for your indoor plants!
- The better alternative to normal soil
- Mineral plant substrate with slow-release fertiliser
- Stores water and nutrients and releases them as needed
- Suitable for all plants
- Remains structurally stable with optimal airflow
- Good drainage, prevents waterlogging
- Stable pH value over a long period of time
- Inhibits mould growth
- Particularly suitable for allergy sufferers
- Provides no habitat for pests
- Distributes nutrients slowly and evenly
- Lasts for years: no replacement necessary
- Does not get compressed and therefore ensures an optimal supply of air and water
- Easy and clean to fill
|Type of Product (metainfo):||Accessories for Planters, Plant Food & Fertilisers|
|Capacity:||6 L, 12 L, 3 L, 18.0 L|
|Identification Label:||Sustainably produced|
Questions & Answers about Lechuza PON Substrate
English reviews written for Lechuza PON Substrate
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 10.450 products
with SLL encryption technology