Gaia Beeswax Cloths, 2-piece set
Ideal for covering bowls
($257.66 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1 x 20 x 20 cm
- 1 x 30 x 30 cm
- Versatile in use
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GW2S-06, Content: 1 set, EAN: 4270000174568
Frequently bought together with Gaia Repair Wax
The natural beeswax cloths by gaia are made from 100% biodegradable materials. The certified cotton cloths coated with beeswax and a small amount of jojoba oil and resin keep food fresher for longer and are a great alternative to plastic counterparts.
Directions for use:
- Crumple up the cloth. The body heat of your hands will make it malleable and soft.
- Wrap the beeswax cloth around the product. Again, use the warmth of your hands to make the beeswax cloth cling to the object and stay in place.
- Wrap the entire food item tightly using the beeswax wrap before freezing it.
- When storing the wrapped food item in the freezer, do not place it on top of other food.
- Clean the wrap with cold water after use and allow it to dry.
- Once dry, it is ready to be reused again.
- Due to hygiene reasons, meat and fish should not be covered in beeswax cloths.
- Do not place the beeswax cloths in the dishwasher as the wax may melt.
- The beeswax cloth does not serve as a surface for cutting or chopping products.
- Do not place the beeswax cloth in the microwave and do not use them to cover hot food as the wax may melt.
|Type of Product:||Beeswax Cloths|
FAQs - Beeswax Wrap
Questions & Answers about Gaia Beeswax Cloths, 2-piece set
English reviews written for Gaia Beeswax Cloths, 2-piece set
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 11.250 products
with SLL encryption technology