The natural oil is particularly well suited for purifying the air. It is obtained from the leaves of the camphor tree in Madagascar and exudes a fragrance that reminiscent to the fresh and clean scent of eucalyptus. Therefore, the natural essential oil is best used during the colder months of the year to revitalise and energise.
Directions for use:
- 1 - 5 drops in a diffuser or fragrance lamp, 10 - 15 drops on an aroma stone.
- 15 - 30 drops mixed with 70 ml DIY organic room spray base.
- 20 - 40 drops mixed with 200 ml DIY coconut foam base.
- 4 - 10 drops/full bath diluted in 1 tablespoon of foam base, cream or honey.
- 8 - 30 drops mixed with 75 ml organic body oil (body/massage oil).
- Massage: 3 drops ravintsara mixed with 10 ml almond oil. Use to massage the soles of the feet first and then the chest area in circular motions.
|Type of Product (metainfo):||Home Fragrances|
Ingredients (INCI): Cinnamomum camphora