Farfalla Organic Ravintsara
Natural essential oil
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The natural oil is particularly well suited for purifying the air. It is obtained from the leaves of the camphor tree in Madagascar and exudes a fragrance that is reminiscent of the fresh and clean scent of eucalyptus. Therefore, the natural essential oil is best used during the colder months of the year to revitalise and energise. Ideal for sauna sessions.
Directions for use:
- Room scenting:
- 1 - 5 drops in a diffuser or fragrance lamp
- 10 - 15 drops on an aroma stone.
- 15 - 30 drops mixed with 70 ml DIY organic room spray base.
- Bubble bath:
- 4 - 10 drops/full bath diluted in 1 tablespoon of foam base, cream or honey.
- Add 6 drops of tea tree oil and 3 drops of ravintsara to a glass with 4 tablespoons of coconut foam base and mix. Pour into bathwater.
- Body oil:
- 8 - 30 drops mixed with 75 ml organic body oil.
- Massage oil:
- 3 drops ravintsara mixed with 10 ml almond oil.
- Use to massage the chest area in circular motions.
Note: Consult specialist literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Sniff the vial at signs of winter ailments.
- During flu season, place a fragrance lamp with 3 drops of ravintsara in the office.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
Ingredients (INCI): Cinnamomum camphora
English reviews written for Farfalla Organic Ravintsara
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 11.250 products
with SLL encryption technology