Farfalla Organic Cajeput
Clarifying & cleansing
Features & Advantages
- Fresh, camphor-like scent
- Classic winter essence
- Ideal for salves & balms
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxcajeb, Content: 10 mls, EAN: 7612534012478
«Kayu-puthi» means «white wood» in Malaysian. The essential oil is obtained from the leaves of this extremely robust tree, which is an important part of many ointments and balms. A typical winter essence to clarify and resolve, and suitable to clean living areas. Thanks to the lower 1,8 Cineole content, the essential oil made from organic Cajeput is milder than eucalyptus oil.
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
Note: Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
Tip: When feeling congested, add 1 to 3 drops of Organic Cajeput to boiled water and inhale the mixture.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Melaleuca Leucadendron (Cajeput)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects