Essentiq Lime & Pear Room Spray
Fruity fragrance in the comfort of your home
Features & Advantages
- Sweet & fresh
- Easy dosage
- Perfect for living rooms, bathroom and toilet
- Ideal for travel
Item no.: XEC-ESS-8052, Content: 125 mls, EAN: 3830059800378
The first waft of scent carries the sweetness of pear and the freshness of lime. The fragrances of nectarine blossom and white jasmine emerge from the depths of the nutmeg base note and wrap you into its gentle, floral embrace.
Directions of use: Spray the room, on potpourri or a fragrance pillow.
The product consists of 100% organic alcohol and essential oils.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are non toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled.
The spray nozzle is made from recycled aluminium.
- Head note: Pear, lime
- Heart note: Nectarine blossom, white jasmine
- Base note: Nutmeg
- Highly flammable. Keep away from heat sources and open fire. Do not smoke.
- May cause allergic skin reactions when in direct contact with skin.
- Harmful for aquatic organisms. May cause long-term effects.
- May cause lung damaged when swallowed.
- Keep away from children.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep away from food and beverages.
- Avoid skin contact.
- Wear protective gloves.
- If swallow, seek medical care immediately, taking along the package instruction pamphlet.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- 82% Alcohol
- 3% Water
- Perfume (Fragrance)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects