Emile Henry Delight Tajine, 26cm
Gentle steaming for flavourful meals
Features & Advantages
- Innovative special ceramic material
- Suitable for all types of stoves
- Dishwasher safe
- 5 years guarantee
Item no.: CDU-EH77-9567, Content: 1 item, EAN: 3289317795671
Delight Tajine, 26cm
- The Tajine is type of pan that originally comes from Morocco. Its traditional shape, enabling even and gentle cooking. Thanks to the specially shaped lid, steam can circulate inside the pan, creating an incomparable aroma. The pan is perfect for gently simmering and cooking your food, and is a particularly healthy and nutritious way to cook.
- This tagine was made of innovative and particularly light special ceramic material that has a natural non-stick coating, but is also suitable for all types of hobs including induction hobs. Use the famine to make traditional, exotic or Mediterranean recipes. Look forward to unique delicacies that can easily be kept warm in the tajine pan after serving.
- The decorative look also makes the tajine a lovely decoration.
- Innovative, particularly light special ceramic material
- Easy to care for and dishwasher safe thanks to the natural non-stick coated glaze
- Suitable for induction, gas, electric, halogen and ceramic hobs
- Due to its excellent temperature resistance (- 20 ° C to 350 ° C) it can be used in the oven and microwave, as well as in the fridge and freezer
- 5 year guarantee
- Handmade in France
Note: Application images may refer to a different size of the same product.
|Type of Product:||Cooking Pots|
|Special Properties:||Handmade- Each Piece is Unique!, Heat Resistant, Dishwasher Safe, Microwave-Safe, Oven-Safe, Freezer-Safe|
|Remarks:||5 years guarantee|
Material: Oven-safe and extra-lightweight special ceramic material
Diameter: 20.5 cm / inner height: 9 cm
Volume: 1.85 litres