Gaia Beeswax Cloth L
Natural alternative to cling film
$7.24 $8.12 -11%
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 cm
- Easy to clean
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWE05-06, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4260646630948
Frequently bought together with Gaia Repair Wax
The Beeswax Cloths by gaia are handmade in Hamburg and completely plastic-free. They are made from cotton cloth that are coated in a small amount of jojoba oil and tree gum.
Directions for use:
- Crumple up the cloth. The body heat of your hands will make it malleable and soft.
- Wrap the beeswax cloth around the product. Again, use the warmth of your hands to make the beeswax cloth cling to the object and stay in place.
- Wrap the entire food item tightly using the beeswax wrap before freezing it.
- When storing the wrapped food item in the freezer, do not place it on top of other food.
- Clean the wrap with cold water after use and allow it to dry.
- Once dry, it is ready to be reused again.
- Due to hygiene reasons, meat and fish should not be covered in beeswax cloths.
- Do not place the beeswax cloths in the dishwasher as the wax may melt.
- The beeswax cloth does not serve as a surface for cutting or chopping products.
- Do not place the beeswax cloth in the microwave and do not use them to cover hot food as the wax may melt.
|Type of Product: