Flexa NOR Mid-high Bed 200x90 cm with Inclined Ladder
Easy ascent to the land of dreams
Features & Advantages
- Lying area: 200x90 cm
- With inclined ladder & safety rail
- Made of MDF and solid oak
Item no.: BL-FLE-80-31304-95, Content: 1 item
The mid-high bed from the NOR series by Flexa, with a lying area of 200x90 cm, is equipped with an inclined ladder and looks particularly elegant and harmonious thanks to the white colour and oak wood.
There is enough space here to play and dream!
- Including slatted frame with 15 moulded slats
- Including an inclined ladder with recessed grips and oak ladder steps
- The ladder can be mounted on the left or right
- Material: MDF / oak posts (from controlled forestry)
- Bed dimensions: length 208 cm, width 150.3 cm, height 120 cm
- Lying surface (mattress size): 200 cm x 90 cm
- Mattress height: up to 22 cm
- Niche height: 74 cm
- Environmentally friendly water-based paints
Thanks to the well-thought-out system from Flexa, this great bed can also be converted into a single bed. Very useful when the child has gotten older.
Delivery comes without mattress or decoration.
|Type of Product:||Beds|
|Bed Height:||Mid-High Beds|
|Size:||90 x 200 cm|
|Materials :||MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)|
|Special Properties:||Self-assembly including assembly instructions|
|Please Note:||The decorations are not included in the delivery.|
|Remarks:||FSC®, TÜV, GS, PEFC™, Lacquer without Solvents and Toxic Dyes, Natural Materials - Colours May Vary, Non-Toxic Furniture, 5-year Reordering Guarantee for Bed Components, 5-year Warranty on Manufacturing Defects|
Bed: length 208 cm, width 150.3 cm, height 120 cm
Lying area: 200x90 cm
Max. Load capacity: 100 kg
Delivery comes disassembled with an assembly plan.
Flexa pieces of furniture are made of wood, which can lead to natural colour deviations.
Questions & Answers about NOR Mid-high Bed 200x90 cm with Inclined Ladder
English reviews written for Flexa NOR Mid-high Bed 200x90 cm with Inclined Ladder
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 11.300 products
with SLL encryption technology