Berndorf Ham Knife
Top quality for cutting ham & fish
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Anyone who loves thinly sliced ham and meat will not want to do without this knife again. Thanks to its particularly sharp blade, it is also ideal for filleting fish.
The ham knife from the Iceline series by Berndorf combines top quality and ease of use. The 21 cm long ice-hardened* blade is forged from one piece and has a particularly finely polished surface for maximum rust resistance. The slim bolster ensures good and safe handling with optimal finger protection. Robust blade and velvety handle (the joint is tightly sealed and inextricably linked) are perfectly coordinated in design and form a harmonious unit. The cutting edge can be sharpened if necessary without damaging the bolster.
|Type of Product:
- Blade: 21 cm
- The blade is made of stainless steel (No. 1.4116), ice-hardened, finely polished, curved along the cutting edge with a slim bolster
- The handle is made of black high-quality plastic with an "integrated line" made of stainless steel.
- Use wooden boards or high-quality plastic boards of medium strength as a base.
- Store in the knife block, on a magnetic board or in a knife pocket.
- Dishwasher safe, alternatively clean with warm soapy water without aggressive detergents.