Marcato Atlas Motorised Pasta Machine
Makes it easier to roll out pasta dough
Features & Advantages
- Made of anodised aluminium alloy
- 10 different dough thicknesses
- Can be secured to the table
- 100% Made in Italy
Item no.: MAR-AT-MOT-220V, Content: 1 item, EAN: 8000011002071
This motorised pasta machine is suitable for producing 3 different types of pasta including Fettuccine (6mm), Tagliolini (1.5mm) and Lasagne. The thickness of the pasta can be adjusted for up to 10 different sizes.
The "Pastadrive" motor ensures fast and clean processing of the pasta dough. It can also be easily dismantled so that the dough can be processed manually with the hand crank. For safe operation, the set includes a table clamp for attaching the machine securely to the work surface.
The anodised aluminium alloy that the rollers are made of prevents metal residues from sticking to the dough. The perfect machine for making homemade pasta quickly and easily.
- Supplement the pasta machine with up to 12 different attachments for different types of pasta.
- For safety reasons not all accessories can be used in combination with the Pastadrive motor. For safety reasons the following accessories can only be used manually: Mafaldine, Reginette, Pappardelle and Ravioli.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Do not clean with metallic objects
- Clean with toothpicks or a small brush
- Size: around 36x44x40cm
- 2 year warranty on the Pastadrive motor, 10 year warranty on manufacturing defects for the Atlas 150
|Type of Product:||Chef's Accessories|
|Special Properties:||Mains plug type C, Euro plug (CEE 7/16)|
English reviews written for Marcato Atlas Motorised Pasta Machine
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
More than 10.100 products
with SLL encryption technology