Flexa NOR Bunk Bed 190x90 cm
Great & wonderful solution when there is only little space in the children's room
Features & Advantages
- Lying area: 190x90 cm
- Made from MDF and solid oak
- With safety rail and vertical ladder
Item no.: BL-FLE-80-31401-95, Content: 1 item
If you don't have a lot of space in your child's room or you just like to save space, then the Flexa bunk bed from the NOR series with a lying area of 190x90 cm is perfect for this.
Thanks to the non-slip steps and the integrated handles on the ladder, climbing into the upper bed is easy and safe. The ladder can be set up at both ends of the bed.
- Material: MDF / solid oak posts (from controlled forestry)
- Bed dimensions: length 198 cm, width 108.3 cm, height 154 cm
- Lying surface (mattress size): 190 cm x 90 cm
- Mattress height: up to 22 cm
- Colour: White / oak
- Delivery incl. 2x slatted frame with 15 moulded slats
- Including vertical ladder with recessed grips
- Built according to European standard 747
- Environmentally friendly water-based paints
- Rounded edges
- High head and foot section
- Delivery disassembled including assembly instructions
- TÜV / GS tested, convertible
Thanks to the sophisticated system from Flexa, the bed can be converted into two single beds.
Delivery comes without mattress or decoration.
|Type of Product:||Beds|
|Bed Height:||Bunk Beds|
|Size:||90 x 190 cm|
|Materials :||MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)|
|Special Properties:||Self-assembly including assembly instructions|
|Please Note:||The decorations are not included in the delivery.|
|Remarks:||FSC®, TÜV, GS, PEFC™, Health-safe, environmentally friendly varnishes/water-based/UV varnishes, Natural material - colours may vary, 5-year Reordering Guarantee for Bed Components, 5-year Warranty on Manufacturing Defects|
Bed: length 198 cm, width 108.3 cm, height 154 cm
Lying area: 190x90 cm
Max. Load capacity: 100 kg
Delivery comes disassembled with an assembly plan.
Flexa pieces of furniture are made of wood, which can lead to natural colour deviations.